Choose the best answer
1. ... your name?
2. ... old are you?
I’m 17 years oldI’ve 17 years oldI are 17 years oldI’ve 17 years
4. This is ... interesting book
They’re beautiful girlsThey’re girls beautifulThey’re beautifuls girlsThey’re girls beautifuls
6. John and I ... English
I’ve coldI has coldI are coldI’m cold
8. ... Italian?
You areIs youYouAre you
9. There ... ten students in the class
10. Is this your pen?
No, notNo, isn’tNo, it isn’tNo, this isn’t
11. She’s a student...brother’s a teacher
12. We’re Swedish ... names are Tomas and Karl
13. Give it to...
14. Show .... the photographs
15. What's ... name of this book?
16. ... a bicycle?
You haveHas youHave you gotYou've got
17. Peter ... a tennis racket
hasn't gothaven'tnot hashaven't got
18. Has Anna got a boyfriend?
No, she hasn'tNo, she hasn't gotNo, she haven'tNo, she not
He no can speak SpanishHe can't speaks SpanishHe can't to speak SpanishHe can't speak Spanish
20. ...on the right in Britain
You mustn't to driveYou not must driveYou mustn't drivingYou mustn't drive
21. Whose desk is this?
It’s of RobertIt's RobertIt's Robert'sIt's to Robert
You he likesHe likes youHe you likesYou likes he
23. I speak two languages, David only...English
speakdoes speakdo speakspeaks
24. Does Michelle like John?
No, she notNo, she doesn'tNo, she don'tNo, she doesn't like
He don't smokeHe not smokeHe doesn't smokesHe doesn't smoke
What means this word?What does mean this word?What does this word mean?What is this word mean?
Run notNot runDon't runNo run
28. Listen! I ... to you
am talkingtalkdo talkam talk
29. We can't go out now ...
It rainsIt's rainingIt rainIt raining
Come at nine o'clock in FridayCome on nine o'clock on FridayCome at nine o'clock on FridayCome at nine o'clock at Friday
31. Do you go ... school by bus?
What you are doing?What's you doing?What are you doing?What are you do?
33. She usually ... to bed about 11.30
gois goingdoes gogoes
34. ... people over there are German
35. Come and look at ... photograph
36. How many chairs are there?
There are fiveThere is fiveIt's fiveThey are five
37. ... five people in my family
There areThey areIt isThere is
38. I haven't got ... money
39. There is ... sugar in this coffee
a lot ofmuchmanya lot
40. How much money have you got?
MuchNot muchA lot ofNot many
41. There are ... people here already
a fewa littlemucha lot
42. ... late this morning?
Were youWas youYou wereYou was
43. Was she at school yesterday?
No, she weren'tNo, she wasn'tNo, she notNo, wasn't
44. Were there many people at the party?
Yes, there wereYes, they wereYes, it wasYes, there was
45. How long ... ?
waited hedid he waitedhe waiteddid he wait
46. Did Tim and Mark win the match?
No, they notNo, they didNo, they didn'tNo, they don't
47. Sarah ... out last night
didn't wentdidn't goesdidn't gono went
48. Why ... to your party?
they not comethey didn't comedidn't they comenot they came
49. ... to a disco last night?
Went youDid you goDid you wentYou go
50. I came to England ... English
for learningfor to learnto learnto learning
I never go to bed before tenI go never to bed before tenNever I go to bed before tenI go to bed before ten never
52. She's ... than me
more oldoldermore oldermost old
53. He's ... at tennis than football
more goodbetterbestmore better
54. English is ... than Spain.
expensivermore expensivermore expensivethe more expensive
55. It was ... day of the summer
the hottestthe most hotthe most hottesthottest
56. You are not ... me
as tall thanas taller astall asas tall as
57. I ... television this evening
am going to watchwatchingwatchgo to watch
What time is the train going to leave?what time the train is going to leave?What time is going to leave the train?What time going to leave is the train?
59. I enjoy ... early.
to get upgetting upto getting upget up
You will come with me tomorrow?Do you come with me tomorrow?Come you with me tomorrow?Will you come with me tomorrow?
61. Oh no! ... my key
I lostI've lostI'm lostI've lose
Where they have gone?Where have they gone?Where have they went?Where have they go?
I've never be to America.I never been to America.I've never been to America.I never was to America.
They didn't arrive yet.They haven't arrive yetThey hasn't arrived yet.They haven't arrived yet.
65. He ... school last June.
lefthas leftdid leavehas leave
66. I ... in England since 20th May
67. We ... to the cinema yesterday.
werewenthave gonehave been
68. ... English since I was twelve.
I'm learningI've learnedI learnI've learning
69. I spoke to a girl ... was from Barcelona.
70. We went to a disco ... was open till 4am.
71. I was in England ... two weeks.
72. When I looked out of the window ...
it was raining.it were raining.it rained
73. What ... at ten o'clock when I phoned?
did you doyou were doingwere you doingdid you
74. ... a bath when I opened the door.
he hadhe has hadhe's havinghe was having
75. I ... home when the party was over.
was drivingdrivedrovehave driven
76. He left without ... goodbye.
77. I don't mind ...
waiting.wait.to wait.that I wait.
78. Did you ... yesterday afternoon?
go shopwent shoppinggo to shopgo shopping
79. He speaks English ...
good but slow.well but slow.good but slowly.well but slowly.
I come if you pay for me.I'll come if you pay for me.I'll come if you paid for me.I come if you'll pay for me.
81. I like this record.
So do I.So am I.So I like.So I do.
82. I don't want to go.
Neither he does.Neither does he want.Neither does he.So does he.
83. You don't like me ...
do you?are you?don't you?aren't you?
84. He eats a lot ...
don't he?he doeshe doesn'tdoesn't he?
85. They went to London,
don’t they?weren't they?aren't they?didn't they?
86. You ... speak perfect English to the job.
don't have tomustn'tdon't havenot have
87. English ... all over the world.
are spokenis spokenis spokeis speaking.
Where was these made?Where was these make?Where were these made?Where these were made?
89. This fact ... by many people.
are not knownnot is knownis not knownis not knowing
90. My bike ...
have been stolen.has stolen.has been stole.has been stolen.
91. The match ... on Saturday.
is going to playis going to be playedis playingis going to be playing
If he asked you out, would you go?If he asks you out, would you go?If he asked you out, will you go?If he asked you out, do you do?
You'd pass the exam, if you will work harder.You passed the exam, if worked harderYou'll pass the exam, if you would work harder.You'd pass the exam, if you worked harder.
94. Do you think they'll win? Yes I ...
hopehope thathope sohope it
95. Will she pass the exam?
No, I don't think so.No, I don't think it.No, I don't think.No, I not think so.
96. ...this letter for me
I want that you postI want you to postI want you postI want you posting
97. They didn't ask ... to their party.
that I comeme comeme for to comeme to come
98. Didn't I tell ... ?
you shut the dooryou to shut the dooryou the door to shutthat you shut the door
99. There's ... wrong with this pen.
100. I didn't speak to ....
Write a composition:
“Introduce yourself and say why studying English is important for you”
“Explain your last holidays and your plans for your next holidays”
He leído y acepto la política de privacidad.
Autorizo el envío de información.